Brookfield Residential Properties has made a commitment to the future by ensuring that every project underway makes a positive contribution to the security, quality of life and well being of its residents and future generations to come.
Across our project portfolio, economic, social and environmental strategies and initiatives work together to create a unique sense of place and provide the foundations for our projects to thrive into the future.
For every residential apartment project and every masterplanned community, Brookfield Residential Properties completes a rigorous planning and evaluation process that considers impact on the surrounding environment, the future needs of the people who will call it home and ongoing economic benefits for the community. The ultimate measure of success is when theory is applied through practical delivery.
Brookfield Residential Properties is committed to tangible results that ensure investment in the community, the environment and local economies.
For all integrated residential apartment and masterplanned community projects, Brookfield Residential Properties’ key strategies include:
- Community and stakeholder engagement throughout the life of the project
- Community development strategies to enhance quality of life and create a unique sense of place
- Product diversity to accommodate a wide range of lifestyle needs and create unique, diverse communities
- Place activation strategies such as events and community sponsorship
- Technology – online community intranets and Telstra fibre optic cabling to the home for all masterplanned community projects.
- Environmentally sustainable urban planning and design – each project is designed to maximise the natural assets of the site
- Conservation of resources
- Reducing the urban footprint through environmental rehabilitation and maintenance of natural habitats
- Construction Management – de-watering management strategies and the careful disposal of unsuitable material
- Product diversity – a combination of apartments, land, medium density product as well as completed homes
- Investment protection quality planning, urban design and the application of design guidelines and covenants
- Commercial and visitor facilities – town centres, integrated retail precincts
- Ensuring flow on economic benefits for the broader community through investment attraction and price growth
- Timeless design